Nov 26, 2012

J'adore fashion

I'd like to introduce you to an amazing girl, blogger, future doctor and a young business woman. She is a Denis , and her Facebook page J'adore Fashion ~ I'm sure you already know. If you are a blogger, or just someone who follow all this, it certainly makes you wonder how it is possible to reach more than 400,000 fans so your hobby somehow become a business. Within a couple of questions I found out more about this lovely girl, and I would like you to see her fashion blog ,inspiring combinations and great style!

Želela bih da vam predstavim jednu sjajnu devojku, blogerku, buduću doktoricu i mladu poslovnu ženu. Reč je o Denis, a njenu Facebook stranicu J'adore Fashion ~ sigurno već znate. Ako ste blogerka ili samo neko ko sve to prati sigurno se zapitate kako je moguće doći do preko 400.000 fanova i na neki način hobi pretvoriti u posao. Kroz nekoliko pitanja saznala sam više o ovoj divnoj devojci, a želela bih i da pogledate njen modni blog , inspirativne kombinacije i sjajan stil! Nadam se da ne zamerate što ostavljam ovaj mini intervju na enegleskom <3 !

 
 
 1.How old are you?
Hi! I'm 25 years old

 2.Where are you from?  
I'm from Turkey but for 3 years, I've been living in Romania.



3.What is your current occupation?
I'm studying my second University in Medical school here in Romania.

 4.How long have you been blogging?
 Since 2 years I've been blogging.


5. What got you into fashion blogging?
I've always had a passion for fashion! One day my blogger friend told me about being a blogger.. She enlightened & supported me; also i was into taking pictures, so I decided to make my own blog & decided to show others my style.

6. Have you made some friends through blogging?
 Yes, I've met with lots of bloggers all around the world.



7. Hoow you achieved more than 400.000 folowers on Facebook :) ?
 About my facebook, well, it's all about hard work! I spend nearly 1 year to my facebook page, did lots of advertising with other big pages & uploaded lots of pictures. And in 1 year, my facebook had more than 200.000 followers! :)

8. What is your opinion about blog and business together?
You can both make them go together if you want. But, of course I'll be a doctor and after graduating, I won't have so much time like I do now. 



 9. What is your favourite brand?
 My favourite brand is Zara.

10. Who are your favourite bloggers?
Oh that'll be a long list! :) My favourite bloggers are: Poseblog, We rock fashion, Glamandglitter, Zorannah's fashion corner, Glamgerous, Kenza, Ulrikke Lund, Keidy Kelen, Rococosh, Sirma Markova, Maffashion, Madameestelle, La style muse, Cablook,.. (oh thats a long still :D )


 11. Who is your favourite fashion icon?
I get inspired from many things or people.. Just depends on my mood. But I like Victoria Becklam's style a lot! :)



 Poljubac, Tatjana!
Kiss, Tatjana!


22 comments:

  1. Ima odlican stil i svaka cast na uspjehu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty ;))


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alot dear for the opportunity. Love you :))

    Kisses, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Jako je posebna, odlično mi je što na svakoj slici izgleda drugačije! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Treća kombinacija joj je fenomenalna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the outfits are gorgeous.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. love her style =) thanks for visiting and following my blog. following you back )
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You girls are so cute and I love your edgy style! I especially like the dog sweatshirt and the way you styled it!

    Tina
    www.ourwonderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved all the outfit.
    By the way, thanks for joining my giveaway. But honey you need to write your GFC name and FaceBook ID there, so that I can check and count you in :)
    Hope you understand !
    See you there!

    Love,

    Bong's Belleza
    25 Winners Firmoo Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi love this style is amazing! i am a new follower of u on gfc wanna do the same? tks giulia
    fashionmaams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ajme mene je navela, stvarno sam se iznenadila! <3 :))

    ReplyDelete